Midawi Holdings, Inc
Midawi Holdings, Inc. (“Midawi Holdings, Inc.”, “us”, or “we”) provides web-hosted services (the “Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services”) available from the domain and sub-domains of http://www.doughmain.com, http://www.TheFunVault.com, www.SandDollarCity.com, andhttp://www.IRuleMoney.com (collectively known as the “Site”). The services offered by Midawi Holdings, Inc. include the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services, the Site, and any other features, content, or, applications that we may offer from time to time in connection with the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services and Site, either directly, or through our suppliers (collectively, the “Services”).
1. Your Accounts
1.1 DoughMain Account. In order for you and your family to participate in the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services, a parent or authorized person (the “DoughMain Account Owner”) must create an account for the family (a “DoughMain Account”) by registering on the Site and paying any applicable fees. Midawi Holdings, Inc. automatically creates one sub-account under the DoughMain Account for the DoughMain Account Owner. The DoughMain Account Owner may thereafter create one or more additional sub-accounts under the DoughMain Account for other members of the family (each, a “Family Member Account”). Both your DoughMain Account and Family Member Accounts are referred to as “Accounts” in this Agreement.
1.2 DoughMain Account Managers. Only the DoughMain Account Owner and any person that is granted the privilege to manage the DoughMain Account (each, a “DoughMain Account Administrator”) can add Family Member Accounts to the DoughMain Account. Any person that is designated as a “parent” is a DoughMain Account Manager by default. As a DoughMain Account Manager you represent, warrant, and agree that:
- All required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are of sufficient legal age in your jurisdiction to create binding legal obligations;
- You will grant access to the DoughMain Account and any related Family Member Accounts only to other members of your family and only in accordance with this Agreement;
- You are fully responsible and liable for any action of any person that uses the DoughMain Account and any related Family Member Accounts; and
- Any or all Accounts of your family may be deleted without warning if we believe that you are not eligible.
1.3 Using Accounts. By using the Services, you represent, warrant, and agree that:
- All information you submit about you and other users of your DoughMain Account is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information; and
- Your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or the terms of this Agreement.
1.4 Password and use of Account. When you sign up to create a DoughMain Account, you will be asked to choose a Sign-In name and a password for the DoughMain Account Owner. A DoughMain Account Administrator will be asked to choose the initial Sign-In name and password for any Family Member Account that is added (and can change the Sign-In name and password for any Family Member Account at any time). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. In addition, if you are a DoughMain Account Administrator, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all your family‘s passwords. You agree not to:
- Use any Account, Sign-In name, or password of another user of the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services (“User”) that you are not authorized to use and
- Authorize others, who are not members of your family, to use any Account that belongs to your DoughMain Account, at any time.
You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the Account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Account by you and any person (including children) with your Sign-In name and password, or whom you authorize to use the Account.
1.5 Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless and until your Account is terminated as provided herein. You may delete your Account and end your use of the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services at any time and for any or no reason by following the instructions on the Cancel Membership form on the site or contacting Midawi Holdings, Inc. customer service. Midawi Holdings, Inc. may terminate your Account:
- Immediately and without notice if
- you are in breach of this Agreement,
- we are unable to verify or authenticate any Account-related information you have provided, or
- if we believe that your use of the Services may cause liability for you, other Users, or for us;
- With five (5) days notice by sending an e-mail to the DoughMain Account Administrator‘s e-mail address as specified in your Account if Midawi Holdings, Inc. decides in its sole discretion to stop providing the applicable Services; or
- For any or no reason by giving you thirty (30) days notice by sending an e-mail to the DoughMain Account Administrator‘s e-mail address as specified in your Account.
Any termination of a DoughMain Account will automatically lead to the termination of all Family Member Accounts for such DoughMain Account and Midawi Holdings, Inc. has the right to terminate any DoughMain Account and/or any Family Member Account in any case in which it has the right to terminate any Account for such family as set forth in this section.
1.6 Backup of Data. Midawi Holdings, Inc. is not obligated under this Agreement to backup any Data that is posted on the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of any Data you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense. When your Account is terminated and your membership ends, you will no longer have access to any Data that you have posted and we may delete such Data without prior notification.
2. Proprietary Rights
We do not claim ownership in any “Data” (which means, without limitation, any and all information including monetary information, data, amounts in any currency, plans, accounts and account information, allowances, budgets, goals, results, ideas, plans, postings, messages, names and other information about others, interest rates, values, opinions, text, files, links, images, photos, video, sounds, notes, works of authorship, software, feedback, or other materials) that is uploaded, provided or otherwise transferred to the Services (“posted”), but to be able to legally provide you and other Users with the Services, we have to have certain rights to store Data you post in connection with the Services for you and to make it available to other Users that belong to your DoughMain Account.
2.2 Data – Ownership and Restrictions. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Data (other than the Data you provide) are owned by the User who posted such Data, or a third party. Any rights you have in the Data of others must be agreed upon by you and the owner of such Data. In addition, except for Data owned by you, that is in the public domain, or for which you have been given permission by the respective owner, you agree not to use, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, disclose to any third party, or create derivative works based on the Data.
2.3 Services – Ownership and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Midawi Holdings, Inc. grants you
- A limited license to reproduce portions of the Site for the sole purpose of reviewing the content of the Site as a current or potential User of the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services; and
- A limited license to use the Services for internal purposes only as set forth herein, if you are a User. Except as expressly permitted under the Agreement, you agree not to (i) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, or create derivative works based on the Services; (ii) decompile or reverse engineer Services or any part thereof; or (iii) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to the Services. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights in the Services are owned by Midawi Holdings, Inc., or Midawi Holdings, Inc.‘s licensors.
3. Acceptable Use and Conduct
You are solely responsible for any and all Data that is posted by or through your Account on the Services, and for your interactions with any other User.
3.1 Breach. Any use of the Services in violation of this Agreement may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Services.
3.2 Enforcement by Us. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any Data posted on the Services and to remove such Data if we believe in our sole discretion that it is inappropriate, and to investigate and take appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against you if you violate this provision or any other provision of this Agreement, including without limitation, terminating your membership, notifying law enforcement authorities, and taking legal action against you.
3.3 Non-Commercial Use. The Services are for the personal use only and may not be used to promote any commercial endeavors or to provide any professional services to any third party. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the Services of Midawi Holdings, Inc. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from your Data without notice and may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
3.4 No Disruption. You will not:
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- Cover or obscure any banner advertisements on any Midawi Holdings, Inc. page via HTML/CSS, scripting, or any other means;
- Without Midawi Holdings, Inc.‘s express written permission, introduce software or automated agents to the Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to strip or mine data from the Services; or
- Interfere with, disrupt, or modify any data or equipment to manipulate or bypass any security measures deployed by Midawi Holdings, Inc.
3.5 Miscellaneous. You will not attempt to impersonate another User or any of our employees. You will use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Third-Party Websites
The Services might contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”)
- Placed by us as a service to those interested in this information; or
- Posted by other Users.
You use all such links to Third-Party Websites at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding Third-Party Websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and such link to a Third-Party Website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Website. We accept no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of Third-Party Websites, or websites linking to the Site. When you leave the Site, our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Website, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
5. Midawi Holdings, Inc. is not a Bank
Please note that while Midawi Holdings, Inc. provides you with a tool to teach your children financial responsibility by offering the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services, Midawi Holdings, Inc. is not a bank or financial institution and the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services are not financial services. You are fully responsible for managing your financial accounts (including the financial accounts of your family members) you set up using the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services and Midawi Holdings, Inc. will not verify any amounts, transactions, calculations, allowances, budgets, goals or the like that you decide to enter into the Midawi Holdings, Inc. Services. Any references to Financial Accounts on Midawi Holdings, Inc. means the fictitious account accounts provided in the Services that are not electronically linked to any bona fide financial services account. Please always verify the availability of funds by checking your bank account before making any financial decisions. Midawi Holdings, Inc. does not provide any financially-related advice, including tax advice.
The Services are provided “As-Is” and as available. We and our suppliers expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no warranty that:
- the Services will meet your requirements;
- the Services will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Limitation on Liability
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any lost profit or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use of the Services, even if we or our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability and the liability of our suppliers to you for any damages arising from or related to (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to the greater of Fifty US dollars ($50) and the amounts you paid to us in the twelve (12) months prior to the accrual of the claim, if any.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from:
- Any interactions with other Users,
- Any incorrect or inaccurate Data (including any information in Accounts) posted on the Services, whether caused by you or other Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services, or
- Conduct of any other User of the Services.
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
9.1 Amendments. This Agreement may be modified by us from time to time. If we make material changes to the Agreement, we will notify the DoughMain Account Administrator at the DoughMain Account Administrator‘s e-mail address, as specified in your Account. You agree that such amended Agreement will be effective thirty (30) days after being sent to you, and your continued use of the Services after that time shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
9.2 Force Majeure. Any delay in the performance of any duties or obligations of either party and their suppliers (except the payment of money owed) will not be considered a breach of this Agreement if such delay is caused by a labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, earthquake, flood, war, terrorism, governmental act, failures of common carriers (including Internet service providers), acts of God, or any other event beyond the control of such party, provided that such party uses reasonable efforts, under the circumstances, to notify the other party of the circumstances causing the delay and to resume performance as soon as possible.
9.3 Survival. The provisions under Sections 1.6, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
9.4 Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney‘s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
9.5 U.S. Export Controls. No software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. By downloading or using any software, you represent and warrant that such download or use is not in violation of any such law.
9.6 Governing Law and Arbitration. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within the State of Delaware for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. Any claim or dispute in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration and has to be initiated within thirty (30) days after it arises, or the cause of action is barred. The arbitration shall be initiated through an established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The alternative dispute resolution provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
- The arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration;
- The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
- Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9.7 Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Services, by registering or using an Account, and/or becoming a User. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement. All notices to Midawi Holdings, Inc. intended to have a legal effect must be delivered in writing to: Midawi Holdings, Inc., 189 Wall Street, Princeton, NJ 08540.
9.8 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2017, Midawi Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site and the Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party.