Allowance Tracker and Rewards
We believe parents should have the flexibility to provide rewards to their children in a way that works for their household. That’s why we designed DoughMain to support families that choose a monetary reward (allowance) as well as those that choose a reward of privileges (such as watching television).
Organize. Teach. Reward.
Manage your family, teach financial responsibility.
The DoughMain Allowance Tool is easy for parents to set up and use:
- Acts as an online allowance chart for kids while helping the entire family track allowance awards
- Features personalized allowance settings for each kid
- Children and parents can review allowance status from their DoughMain home page
- Choose allowance award notifications by email or DoughMain messaging
- Award allowance in dollars or Dough Points, our virtual currency
Kids Allowance Chart Demo
- Dough Points can be accumulated through allowance, chore completion, gifts, achievements or game play
- You determine the value of Dough Points and what your child can do with them - they could be redeemed for real money or used to “buy” special privileges like going to the movies, playing a game or enjoying some one-on-one time with Mom or Dad
- Your child can see Dough Points on their DoughMain home page
- Kids will love to “shop” with Dough Points using the Privileges catalog (customizable by Parents)